Over the course of time, Amazon Fire Stick has become an integral part of every household. That’s to say because it offers unlimited access to TV shows and movies. Fire Stick is designed with a wide range of features, and users can even play video games. However, some people are considering, “can I take my Fire Stick to another house?” Well, the short answer is yes. As for the process, we have added the setup information below!
Can I Take My Firestick To Another House?
If you want to take the Fire Stick to another home or space, make sure that you have a charger, Fire TV remote, TV remote, and the Amazon Fire TV stick obviously. Once you have all these components, you can follow the steps in the section below;
- First of all, plug one part of the Fire Stick to the power socket (you will need to use the adapter) and connect the other end to the HDMI port of the TV set
- Switch on your TV through the remote and click on the HDMI option for accessing the Fire Stick on your television
- This will enable the Fire Stick, and you can use the Fire TV remote to open the settings (to access the settings menu, of course)
- Choose the network tab in the settings, and it will open the network settings
- Tap on the desired network name, and Fire Stick will be connected (you might need to write down the password and username manually)
Things To Remember
When you have to install the Fire Stick at another house, you need to keep in mind some essential parts. For instance, you need a streamlined and efficient internet connection. For instance, you need at least a 1Mbps internet connection to stream the content. On the other hand, if you want to stream full HD and HD content, the minimum internet connection is 3.5Mbps.
On the other hand, if you want to stream 4K content, you need to 15Mbps connection. This is the prime prerequisite for the internet connection when it comes down to taking Fire Stick to another house. In addition to the internet connection, you need to ensure the support and compatibility. Well, first of all, there needs to be an HDMI port and HD and above resolution setting.
On the other hand, if you don’t have the HDMI port, you can use the AV converter to create a connection, but it might impact the mileage. Now comes the most important part, the availability of Amazon account. This is because if you have the Amazon account, the setup will be faster, and the image quality will be better.
Once you have installed the Fire Stick and have connected it to the TV and you don’t have the keyboard to make commands, you can use the voice search option. You can also use the Amazon Artificial Intelligence and Alexa through the voice search. You can also use the pause, play, rewind, and fast-forward functions on Fire Stick with voice search. All in all, taking Fire Stick to another house is easy and possible.