Mint Mobile is an MVNO that supports the T mobile cellular network to upgrade your wireless carrier service. You can get amazing data plans as well as streaming, gaming, text, and voice services. Having said that, some users have reported the Mint Mobile group text not working issue in the last few days. Since the technicians are looking into the problem, it appears to be affecting only new customers. Therefore, this article will provide ways to troubleshoot the issue.
Fixing Mint Mobile Group Text Not Working
1. Restart Your Device:
Your Mint Mobile may be requesting some pending operating system updates that aren’t explicitly stated but can be resolved by rebooting the device. Rebooting temporarily disables the device and aids in the updating of any pending updates so that your device runs more efficiently. Reboot your phone and check to see if the MMS and SMS issues have been resolved.
2. Airplane Mode:
You will not be able to receive group texts if your mobile Mint Mobile is in airplane mode. Additionally, activating an airplane mode disconnects your cellular data as well as other forms of wireless communication. As a result, check to see if you have accidentally activated the airplane mode. If this is the case, turn it off and reconnect to your network connection.
3. Update Your Android Or IOS Settings:
If your phone is having trouble receiving MMS, you should check your device’s MMS settings. You may need to manually configure your MMS settings if you have an iOS version 12 or lower. For this.
- Go to the Settings of your phone and tap the General Button.
- Now you need to click the about button from the list.
- From here you will be able to update your software by clicking the update button if your device has any new updates.
- Once the device is updated, go to the Settings once again and enable the cellular data and LTE.
If you are using an android device the manual setup procedure will involve the following steps.
- Go to the Settings and tap the connections button.
- Navigate to the mobile connections and tap it.
- Now you need to tap the Access Point Names button.
- You will see a plus sign in the upper right corner. Tap it to add a network.
- You can enter the necessary details and Save the network using the three dots at the top right corner.
- Select the new access point names and restart your phone.
4. Clear Storage And Device Cache:
Accumulated cache and internal device storage can cause your phone to perform poorly. If you haven’t had any problems with the network settings the accumulated cache may be slowing down your normal phone work.
- Go to the Settings and navigate to the Apps and Notifications button.
- Select the All Apps from the list and go to the Messages section.
- Select the Clear Storage and Cache button and check to see if the issue is solved.