A Little Introduction To The Internet
Internet in this era is the most essential need for everybody. We cannot even do a single thing without it. So keeping in mind the significance of the internet in this era, the TV systems have also introduced internet facilities in it. Hence, to make lives easy and to provide its customers with some content, the Sharp Aquos gives you an allowance to get the internet. Later, you will know about its features and how can you connect it to the internet.
What Is Sharp Aquos :
The Sharp Aquos basically for the LCD televisions and the screen components is a product brand name. The Sharp Corporation of Japan originally sells it. It is a high-resolution TV. In addition to it, it has the great image quality and the speakers are really good. It has a frame rate that is double that of an HD. It also has a large field of view. The screen resolution is 16 times that of a full HD. Though all the Sharp brand TV’s which are sold in the United States are made by a company in China known as Hisense. It is a manufacturing company there.
We can connect our Sharp Aquos TV to our home’s wireless network. Basically, we have to connect it to its desegregated wireless adapter. This feature then helps us to access the Aquos advantage live which eventually offers distance support to the test setting and appropriately compose our TV. Using a wireless network you even get internet access for running content or accessing the masses of internet applications. However, many of the present-day routers do allow Wi-fI protected setups (WPS).
Feature Of A Sharp Aquos TV:
Okay so like every other there might be some things you like about it and a few you might dislike. The Aquos has 10-bit processing. It even creates smoother transitions. The picture quality is highly detailed. Moreover, it has an XGEN panel. This panel allows the passing of more light and also it decreases the amount of leakage of light. This leads to black levels and dark screen details with better contrast. It has an edge black lighting so the blacks aren’t quite dark. Next, it has really good internet connectivity.
Sharp TV has introduced the internet connection facility too and now you can connect your Sharp TV with the internet too. It has live customer support which you can view in a full-screen mode or split-screen mode or even widget. You will be happy to know that is really eco-friendly. The construction of this TV is mercury and lead-free which eventually makes it kinder to the environment. It even adjusts to the picture technology which makes it a really good choice because eventually, it becomes kinder to our pockets.
Also, it supports both USB mass storage devices, as well as a keyboard, are supported. Luckily it has three USB ports. For those who are concerned with what apps will you have preloaded in your Sharp Aquos so you will have Facebook, Youtube, Vudu, and a few usual apps one feels the need of.
This robotizes the process of connection but it also allows manually entering connection details also.
How To Get Internet Browser On Sharp Aquos TV
Now that we have discussed a few features of it, the most in present need one would be able to connect it to the internet. Because we all know how important and vital it is to have an internet connection. For every single thing you will watch, you will require the internet. So eventually this facility will help and one of the reasons why people go for this TV is the internet facility.
For the ease of the people below are a few steps and even if you need assistance you can take help from customer support.
Steps to get an internet browser on Sharp Aquos TV:
- Start with switching on the Aquos TV and the first thing you will do is clicking on the menu button. The menu button is there on the remote control.
- Then choose the internet setup button. After that select the network setup option and then you have to choose the Connection type. You can choose the connection time by highlighting an option. You can highlight the option by pressing the up and the down key. Next, you just have to select enter to initiate it.
- Now you have to press the left key and the right key to highlight the wireless and then to activate press the enter key.
- Now choose the wireless setup button. Then, press the change button. After that choose the WPN option. There is an alternate option to the WPN option we can go for the manual setup option. This will help you access the connection details, for example, the SSID name, passphrase, and the wireless security protocol.
- Next, you have to choose the push button and then select the next key.
- Now on your wireless network, you have to select the WPS button or you can even choose the access point. Then, you have to wait until you get a proper connection established. Later, you get a display on the screen of the connection details.
- Lastly, select enter to complete the connection.
- Your TV will then try to get connected to your wireless network. Once all of this is done you have to press the done option.
Hence, we see that it is really simple to connect your TV to the internet and then start browsing. You just have to follow a few simple steps and life becomes easy because we all really cannot survive without the internet. What really attracts one is that you can wirelessly connect your TV to the internet. You won’t really have to look for wires or cables now hence making it cost-effective.
List of SHARP TV Models with Factory Installed Internet Browser
The table at the end of this article is a list of Sharp TV models, detailing the Internet Browser Functionality. To use this table, please enter your Sharp TV model in the Search Box located on the top right side of the table.
You can locate the model number on the back of your TV. Besides, the front cover of the User’s Manual and Quick Start Guide also printed with your Sharp TV model number.
Sharp TV models with ‘Yes‘ for Internet Browser Functionality only can do web browsing. You can download your preferred Internet Browser via Google Play Store or Aquos Net+ Store in your Sharp Aquos TV. The best Internet Browsers for TVs so far are Puffin TV (supports flash), Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
Disclaimer: All Sharp TV models listed in this table are from Sharp USA’s official website. If you are unable to locate your TV model within this list, please contact the Sharp USA support team to further clarify your inquiries. Good luck!
|Sharp TV Model||Internet Browser Functionality|