Having access to favorite TV shows and movies is important for everyone who loves to have a seamless experience. With this being said, multiple apps and streaming devices have been developed to cater to the diverse needs of the users. Similarly, Xfinity HBO Go has been designed to offer quick access to on-demand content on Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex. However, many users have been complaining about Xfinity HBO Go not working. For all those people, we have added the troubleshooting methods in this article!
Xfinity HBO GO Not Working
1) Different Browser
The Xfinity HBO Go apps don’t show the proper performance and connectivity with Brave Browser. This is because such browsers are designed with limited features and compatibility. In the same vein, you can try using another browser to make sure you have access to HBO Go content. With this being said, you can opt for browsers like Google Chrome, Apple Safari, and Firefox. Also, make sure that you have installed Flash.
When your devices are struggling with errors and failures, Xfinity HBO Go won’t offer streamlined performance. With this being said, you need to make sure that you remove the errors, ranging from computer errors to hardware failures and malware, to make sure computer, PC, or devices have the peak performance capacity. In this case, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Download the PC repair and Optimizer Tool (a perfect tool for Windows users)
- Once it is installed, hit on the “start scan” button, and it will scan the registry issues that might be impacting the PC performance
- Once it scans the system, click on “repair all,” and it will fix the potential errors
- And done, the Xfinity HBO Go will work perfectly!
3) Second Username
When it comes down to using the Xfinity HBO Go, there are chances that you are either using the wrong login credentials or the second username is not working. So, first of all, make sure that you are using the correct username and password for logging into the Xfinity HBO Go app. Secondly, you can use the second username because it’s not difficult, and you will be able to optimize the app performance.
In some cases, the Xfinity HBO Go doesn’t work because it has some glitch or error. In this case, you will need to delete the app and reinstall it after some time. In the section below, we have added the steps to be followed;
- Switch on your device and open the home screen menu
- Go to My Channel from the menu and search for HBO Go
- Choose the desired channel through the remote control and hit the star key
- Now, click on the delete channel option
- Once the channel has been deleted, you need to restart the Xfinity device and install it again by following the same methods
In addition to reinstallation, you can also try updating the app. This is because the apps are updated on a regular basis, and if you don’t install the update, it will impact the performance. So, always keep the updated app!