What could be more satisfying than knowing that your favorite streaming app is supported by your smart TV? Well, you are correct. If you have a smart TV from a local or state-based company, your options for streaming services are limited.
Unlike Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and other high-end streaming platforms, compatibility is limited to the most recent streaming device, and they may not perform well on older devices.
That being said, if you are a fan of the Starz app but own a Vizio TV and are concerned about its compatibility, you have come to the right place.
Starz App On Vizio TV:
Vizio is an American company whose smart TVs are an excellent value for users looking for a good streaming and entertainment TV. Due to performance issues, its compatibility with Starz has been the talk of the town.
However, it has performed admirably thus far. Vizio offers a wide range of streaming services from which you can choose from the app list and begin streaming immediately.
However, we have recently seen an increase in inquiries about using Starz on Vizio TV. Though it is nothing to be concerned about, you must take small steps to avoid difficulties in subscribing to it.
Because we are going to talk about how to use the Starz app on Vizio TV in this article, if you have been wondering about it for some time, you have come to the right place. So, without further ado, let us get started on the article.
How To Use The Starz App On Your Vizio TV:
Using the Starz app on Vizio is simple. Rather, all you need to do is create a subscription account and you’re ready to go.
However, we will provide you with a detailed procedure on how to do so. To subscribe to the Starz app, follow these steps.
- Turn on your Vizio TV and use the remote control to choose the input button.
- Choose SmartCast from the options.
- You will be displayed a list of options. Now scroll until you find the Apps and Inputs
- Click it and you will be displayed the list of streaming apps on your TV.
- Select the Starz app and it will launch the app on your screen.
- Once the app launches you will see a login screen on your TV. Use your sign-in credentials to log into the account.
- If you haven’t purchased a subscription yet you will have to sign in for a new Starz account. Look to the upper right corner of your screen and you will find a signup
- Now you will have to select your subscription package. If you are not yet sure then Starz offers you a seven-day free trial to make up your decision about the service.
- But after that, you will be charged a cost of $8.99 per month as the platform fee.
- You can sign up for Starz using your Vizio account. If you choose this account then the payment method that you use for your Vizio account will be utilized to charge the Starz platform fee.
- You can also sign up online and that will give you the option to choose the payment method if you don’t want the one associated with your Vizio account.
- Once you have signed up online a 6-digit code will be displayed on your screen. This code will be used to connect your Vizio TV account to the Starz account you just created.
Now your account is successfully created on your Vizio TV. Now to stream content on your smart TV, go to the apps section and select the Starz app. All you have to do is use your account credentials to log in to the account.
And you will have a whole variety of options at your hand to stream from.