Enjoying a short movie or episode of your favorite show after a long day can be a lot of fun. Although, there are tons of requirements that you need to be aware of before you can enjoy these. This is where devices like the TiVo Roamio come in that allow you to record several channels at once. The only thing that you have to do is select the time and channels that you want your box to record, and this will then all be done automatically. Just make sure that it remains switched on during this to avoid any data loss. With that being said, people who have recently bought the TiVo Roamio ask, “How to use it?”. Considering this, we will be using this article to give you a guide on how you can do this.
How To Use TiVo Roamio
When it comes to using the TiVo Roamio device, the only thing that you need to be aware of is how you can set it up. Luckily, the process is quite straight-forwarded so you should not have much trouble with it. We will be providing you with a simple guide that can be followed to set up the TiVo Roamio box and then use it without any errors.
- Start by checking what your requirements are. If you want to use cable services as well then you will have to order a CableCARD decoder from your cable company.
- Once you receive the CableCARD decoder, you can then take off your existing cable box and use the M-CARD on it with the decoder.
- The user has to now attach the decoder to their box and then contact their cable service to pair the two devices.
- The process can take some time but once it’s done, you should be able to start watching TV shows on your TiVo Roamio without any further issues.
- The user can now start by placing the device and then plug all of the cables required for it.
- You have to attach the decoder to your TiVo Roamio and then install the power cable to switch on the box.
- A single HDMI cable can be used to connect your TiVo Roamio with your television.
- If you want a wired internet connection on your box, then you can also install an ethernet cable coming from your router or modem.
- Once all the wrings have been set up, the user can finally start their TiVo Roamio using its remote.
- Now open the corresponding HDMI channel on your TV that you had installed the cable inside.
- The user will now be brought to the home page, and you can continue using the device using your remote.
Going through the steps mentioned above, you should easily be able to understand how to use the device. If you have any further questions in mind then feel free to contact the support team for this brand.