Most cable companies and internet service providers offer their range of equipment to their customers. One of the benefits of using a specialist tool to control your equipment is that you can quickly configure it for one device and then use it to operate any other device in your home or office. Shentel also allows users to program their remote controls to work with Shentel TVs, allowing them to watch their favorite entertainment shows without having to program multiple remote controls for different devices. If you want to program your Shentel remote and find an easy way to do it, this article will provide a step-by-step procedure of how to program a Shentel remote.
How To Program A Shentel Remote
One of the frequently asked queries of customers on the official site of Shentel is to program their Shentel remote controls. Setting up a remote control is an easy yet sensitive task. So, if you are looking for appropriate ways to set up your remote, we have got you covered.
- After you have installed your digital adapter, you need to configure your Shentel remote control:
- Make sure that your TV is switched on.
- locate the Setup button on your Shentel remote.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button until you see an LED light flashing twice on your remote control
- After the light flashes, release the Setup button. This step prepared your remote control to enter the configuration phase.
- Locate the “MENU” button on your remote.
- Single press the button and then release it.
- See if the power button light starts flashing. This means that your remote has identified the adapter.
- If you are not seeing any light display, try reinstalling your digital adapter.
- Point your remote towards the TV and make sure it displays the option of entering a three-digit code.
- Input any code from the given Shentel codes and make sure you do this within 5 seconds.
- Take note that if one Shentel code is not working, try entering a new code. But make sure you don’t take too long to enter the set of code keys.
- If you are unable to enter a code within the given time, it will cause an error. To solve this problem, wait until the error is gone from the screen and re-do the setting up steps previously mentioned in the first step.
- Once your remote and successfully recognized the code, it is ready to use to stream your favorite channels on your Shentel TV.
These basic steps will help you to program your Shentel remote control. If you are having multiple Shentel TVs in your home or office, you only need to configure your remote once and it will work on every Shentel TV device. This saves you a lot of time and effort to manually set up different remotes for different TVs.