Comporium is the one-stop shop for people who need entertainment and telecommunication services because they offer home security monitoring, phone, internet, and digital video services to the users. In particular, Comporium is particularly launched for the people of North Carolina and South Carolina. Since the bran doffers entertainment services, it comes with a remote that has to be connected to the TV. So, if you don’t know how to program Comporium remote to the TV, check out this article!
How To Program A Comporium Remote To TV
It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Comporium is the universal remote, which can be connected to the TV for changing channels, adjusting the volume, and controlling other TV functions. It is designed to imitate the signals sent by the remote to control the TV function. As far as programming is concerned, there are two programming methods that we have added in this article. The first one is auto-programming, which allows the users to program the remote without any additional information, such as code. So, to auto-program the Comporium remote, follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Start by powering on your TV and add batteries to the remote and point it to the TV
- Press the device button on the remote (you’ve to press and release the TV button)
- Now, hit the power button and TV button at once; you need to hold these buttons until the power light on the TV switches off and then switches on
- Again, press the play button once and wait for five seconds to see if the TV turns off. If it turns off, you have found the correct code
- Now, hit the stop button as it’s essential to save the code, and you can start using the remote to control the TV functions
On the other hand, if you don’t want to use the auto-programming method, you can opt for the direct code entry method. As the name suggests, it demands the users enter the right code for the TV. So, follow the following instructions to connect your TV and Comporium remote;
- Turn on your TV and make sure the batteries in your remote are working properly and fully connected
- Press the TV button, and the power light on your remote will turn up (you need to keep holding the TV button)
- Now, open the TV’s manual to find the code for connecting it to the remote control. Once you find the code, enter it while holding the TV button. You need to keep holding the TV button even if the power light switches off
- When the power button turns on, release the TV button, and the remote will be programmed
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that it’s quite convenient to program the Comporium remote to the TV. However, if you are unable to program the remote to the TV, you need to replace the batteries of your remote control to make sure it’s able to power the remote. In addition, it’s recommended that you reboot the TV to ensure seamless programming.