For your daily needs, Metronet provides fiber optic communications and television solutions. If you need a fast and dependable service, Metronet is the way to go because its fiber connection completely changes the speed and efficiency game.
However, no user would stick with a single service indefinitely. Because the market sells the best of the best, you can always find something better than what you have. In that regard, if you are switching to another service or your work with Metronet is complete, you may wish to cancel your subscription. If you’re wondering how to cancel Metronet service, this is the article for you.
How To Cancel Metronet Service?
The cancellation of service can occur for a variety of reasons. The most significant of these is no longer requiring the service or wishing to switch to a better one. Most users are skeptical about canceling their Metronet subscription correctly. However, if you were looking for a legitimate way to cancel your Metronet service, we have you covered. Let’s see how you can do it on various devices.
- On Android:
If you have Metronet on your android phone you can easily see the active subscription for it and cancel it. So here is how you do it.
- Go to the play store of your android smartphone and click the Menu on the left corner of the screen near the search bar.
- You will get a list of options from which you have to select the “subscriptions” option.
- Now you will be able to see the active subscriptions you have.
- Click on the Metronet option and choose the “cancel subscription” option.
- Now you have successfully canceled your subscription.
2. From The Helpline:
Typically calling a helpline is the most frustrating thing for a user. You never know if you’ll be answered or not. Many companies would make you wait for hours after forwarding your call so this is not a likable solution among users but it is helpful if you get it the first time. All you have to do is contact the Metronet service at 877-407-3224 and request them to cancel your subscription. Follow the steps they tell you and provide the necessary information to get your subscription canceled.
- From Metronet Website:
You also have the option to cancel your subscription online via their website which is a more convenient way for some users because it is hassle-free. Also, you don’t have to run into the complicated procedure so let us see how you can cancel using the Metronet website.
- Launch a web browser from your device and type in https://www.iessonline.com in the search bar.
- Use your credentials to log in to your portal.
- Once logged in, navigate to the profile section on the main page.
- From the list, click the “Billings” or “Subscriptions” option and or similar keywords.
- Choose the cancel subscription option and you will have your service canceled with Metronet.