The VPN service serves to unblock all the websites for the interest of users; however, for some sites, VPN might fail to serve its fullest, i.e. YouTube not working with VPN.
It is not unusual for the state’s government to block out the user’s access or group of user’s access to a few websites because of the security concerns. It might be some other concerns. Few new agencies declare that most of the pages are blocked for the protection and security of their citizens from obscene and triggering content. Besides these, other growing concerns are geo-restricted which arise because of copyright issues. It shows that the blocking reasons are quite less about politics and more about technicalities.
Let YouTube be the most popular website in the world, and there are still restrictions regarding the accessibility of YouTube when it comes to security concerns. Most of the web world is asked many times to take down their explicit and triggering content making the standards of YouTube higher for every type of user.
There is no matter of surprise when most users from various parts of the world come forward to have access to their favorite media-related content which is more or less available on YouTube. Every struggling user would look up to the most reliable service to crack YouTube. For the users, NordVPN can be pretty much useful to them because of its specifications.
Ways To Securely Ditch YouTube Restrictions:
Just as most of the other websites having a geo-restrictions block, YouTube got blocked too by denying the retrieving access attempts of users on their IP address. Only when your device gets connected to the internet, YouTube immediately reveals that your country is not compatible with streaming YouTube videos. However, it is not something to worry about as NordVPN has made its place in proving the best VPN services, especially for YouTube.
NordVPN gives you an irresistible chance to connect to a remote VPN server by masking your IP address into something its users are located in the already chosen location. Besides, this unlocks every bit of the restricted content for you. Along with the access to restrictive content, you get unmatchable protection in terms of your private data.
NordVPN reroutes their consumers’ internet traffic with the help of an encrypted tunnel having a strict no-logs policy which refers to that not a few of your internet activities would be monitored or censored by the YouTube standards.
All these specifications make NordVPN quite compatible for unblocking YouTube.
Ways To Access YouTube Secretly With The Best VPN (NordVPN):
It is only a matter of three easy steps to have a secure and secret YouTube access with the best VPN for YouTube unblocking, which is the NordVPN.
Follow these steps:
- Download NordVPN to your device. Subscribe to it.
- Choose a location to have a connection with a server (YouTube-Server).
- That’s it. You have unblocked YouTube.
However, there are still some issues due to which VPN’s services are blocked for the unblocking of YouTube.
How To Troubleshoot And Solve YouTube Not Working With VPN
There are times when your VPN stays connected while your YouTube never works. It won’t just open. Carry out a few of the troubleshooting steps to help yourself get out of this situation.
While you are connected with your VPN, every other website works except for YouTube. The client for YouTube won’t just respond usually, even with the VPN connected. These abnormalities happen because of the few internet censorship policies allocated in the client’s region.
However, the server is located in a different region. If someone tries to open YouTube by having a Remote Desktop in it, YouTube is expected to open then without any persisting issue.
Try following troubleshooting steps to make YouTube work when it is connected to the VPN:
- Ping the Youtube.com while the VPN remains connected in the client and waits to get a reply for all of the pings. However, you are recommended not to use the Internet Browser as it is expected to show you the connection error.
- Although if the pinging could not solve the problem, you can assume there must be a DNS issue. To follow that up, look out for these steps:
- Go to VPN connection Settings.
- Click on the Networking Tab.
- Navigate to the TCP/IPv4 properties
Now, set up the DNS address manually in this way: 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
Troubleshooting YouTube’s Disconnectivity With NordVPN:
Connectivity issues on your device may arise due to many factors various applications, network settings, corrupt adaptors, or may be incorrect App configuration. However, there are multiple solutions for tackling such issues.
- First of all, you need to check if your VPN account has no issues. For that:
- Go to NordVPN.com.
- Click on the My Account in the navigation bar.
- Log in to your account.
- If you see no payment issue, then there is nothing wrong with your VPN connection.
- This step follows by checking any issue with your NordVPN application by using the Diagnostic Tool for the configuration.
- Open the NordVPN Application and go to Setting Tab.
- Scroll down to see Advanced Settings.
- Select “I Know What I’m Doing”.
- Scroll down through the Diagnostic section.
- Click on Run Diagnostic Tool.
- In the opened window, click on the Reset NordVPN.
- Wait for the procedure to complete.
If you still face the same YouTube connectivity issues, try restarting the TAP driver which is used to manage the VPN connection on your device.
- Click on Start.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Go to Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing Settings.
- Select Change Adaptor Settings.
- Find “TAP NordVPN Windows Adaptor”. Right-click on it and disable it.
- Then click on the right click and enable it again.
- Try to reconnect again.
One last thing you are recommended to try is flushing your network stack from some hanging configurations:
- Click on Start.
- Type “cmd”.
- Hit Enter. The Elevated Command Line Window will open.
Type these commands:
netsh winsock reset
netsh interface ipv4 reset
netsh interface ipv6 reset
netsh winsock reset catalog
netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log
netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log
Restart your computer and the issue would be resolved.