Verizon is a known name in the internet industry since they have curated innovative internet features for their routers. Even more, they have designed exceptional internet plans to make sure their consumers are always connected to the internet and gain value for their money. For the same reason, they launched Verizon Jetpack, which is a MiFi device that can support over fifteen devices to provide LTE connection. However, many people complain about Verizon Jetpack stuck on powering off issue, and with this post, we are sharing the solutions that can help you use the device!
Verizon Jetpack Stuck On Powering Off Fix
1. Soft Reset
A soft reset is one of the most practical solutions that you can try to turn off the Jetpack and make sure it doesn’t get stuck on the powering off stage. There are two methods of soft reset that you can try, including;
2. Device Method
As the name suggests, this method includes using your MiFi device’s power button. The step-based instructions that you have to follow include;
- Switch off the Verizon Jetpack
- Now, press the power button until you see the “Verizon MiFi powering off” on the display
- When this message appears on the screen, release the power button
- Then, wait for a few minutes and turn on the device by pressing the power button again
- And done!
3. Web-Based Interface Method
If the power button method is not working, you can always opt for the web-based interface method, particularly if you have access to the internet connection. So, let’s see what steps you need to follow;
- Open the internet browser and use the IP address of Verizon Jetpack to access the interface
- Use the account credentials to sign in
- When you are logged in, open the System tab and hit the system status button
- Scroll down to the restart button (this button is usually located in the lower-left corner of the screen)
- Then, hit the OK button, and the MiFi will turn off
When it comes down to the MiFi device by Verizon, it’s needless to say that the Jetpack has been integrated with the battery, which needs to work properly to distribute the internet signals. However, if you are stuck at the powering off stage, the only solution is to take off the back panel of the device and take out the battery. Make sure you take off the back panel slowly (don’t tug it) as it can damage the battery connections. So, take out the battery to turn off the MiFi device. Once you want to turn on the device, just plug in the battery and press the power button!
5. Factory Reset
If you are still stuck on the powering off mode, you can opt for the factory reset option. The MiFi device has been designed with a reset button, and it’s recommended that you press it for five seconds with the help of a paperclip. However, before you press the reset button, remember that it will delete the settings, and you will have to configure the device again.