We all remember John Cena in the ring and practicing his techniques, but in the modern-day, boxing is the new trend. Many popular boxing champions that boxing enthusiasts wait for but find the right channel to watch them have become an absolute pain. So, if you are pondering if you can watch Mayweather vs. McGregor on Firestick, we have added the information below. We understand that watching them on FireStick can be difficult, but not with our help. Let’s have a look!
Can You Watch Mayweather vs McGregor On FireStick?
For everyone who has been worrying if they can watch Mayweather vs. McGregor on Fire Stick, you will need to use the VPN, so access to the internet can be unblocked. Also, the following steps will help you watch them for free. Let’s move on to the steps;
- First of all, open the settings and move to the device
- Click on developers option
- For the “Apps from unknown sources” switch this option on
- Move back to the home screen
- Now, open the magnifying glass and type in “ES File Explorer”
- Tap on download and once completed, choose the ES File Explorer
- Click on the downloader option and hit on the add option
- Write down newmobdro in the URL field and Mobdro in the name field
- Once the download is complete, install Mobdro
Mobdro can be easily accessed through the home screen, and you can watch Mayweather vs. McGregor on Fire Stick this way. The best part is that you can watch it live.
Watching Mayweather vs. McGregor Without Fire Stick Subscription
For people who don’t have a FireStick subscription but still want to watch the fight, we have added the essential steps to follow in the section below!
- Go to settings
- Open the device option and move to developer option
- Switch on “Apps from unknown sources”
- Install Kodi on the Fire Stick
Once the installation is complete for Kodi, you need to launch the Kodi and follow the below-mentioned steps;
- Open the settings from the top
- Tap on the file manager
- Move to add source and double-click on it
- A new dialog box will appear and type ares-repo.eu in the URL field
- Hit the ok button
- Enter Ares Project in the repository name and hit the ok button
This step will remove the dialog box with which you need to move on to the following steps;
- Open the Kodu Main Menu
- Move to add-on and click on the box icon
- Install from the zip file and click on ares project
- Tap on repository.aresproject.0.0.8.zip and let the repository install
- Go to “install from repository” and click on ares project
- Go to the video add-ons
- Scroll down to Planet MMA and install it
- Open Kodi, and then, Planet MMA and you will receive the details for Mayweather vs. McGregor
For everyone who needs to watch the fight on Amazon, you can use the Amazon Prime Video application and purchase the fight.
Nothing can be better than the UFC app because Mayweather vs. McGregor is readily available in the PPV administration. With this being said, you will be able to watch the fight on every device, as long as you have got the UFC app. On average, the fight is available for around $99 if you want to watch with Pay-per-see.
If you have the Fire Stick Chrome available, you can watch Mayweather vs. McGregor on it if the version is higher than 53.0. Also, you can access the fight on the following browsers;
- 0+ on Firefox
- 0+ on Safari
- 0+ on Microsoft Edge
- 0+ on Internet Explorer
In case you want to watch the fight on FireStick through your smartphone, you must have 6.0+ on Android with which the Chrome should be 59.0+.
The Bottom Line
Well, it is pretty clear that watching this fight can be pretty difficult, but believe us, it’s worth it. As for the game itself, people are putting their money on McGregor because he has the underlying capacity of shocking everyone. Also, if you are fine with the live match, you can access the live telecast on the official UFC channel on YouTube!