Are your cell phone bills bigger than your monthly budget plans? Are you tired of facing limitations on your unlimited internet plans? Are you sick of your connection’s slow speeds or frustrated by facing buffering issues while streaming movies/ YouTube/ Netflix? We all this is a part of the interesting service that you are using. If you’re thinking to change your connection but can’t decide which network connection you should go for, we are here to help you learn Is Net10 compatible with Cricket Wireless.
Is NET10 Compatible With Cricket?
Net10 Wireless is actually a telecom service providing a subsidiary of TracFone. It is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that uses network towers of all top four cellular networks. This means coverage will never be a problem if you select Net10 Wireless to be your next service provider. Along with woth coverage, also comes fantastic upload and download speeds, as well as you get to have a choice of bringing your own phone option into the game.
- Great widespread Coverage of all the four largest network carriers.
- Fast downloading and uploading speeds with 4G LTE cellular data plans.
- The choice to bring over your own mobile phone device.
- No activation fee.
Downsides To NET10 Wireless
One of the not-so-great things about Net10 wireless is that its services are more expensive than many other network carriers. Moreover, we have observed a series of bad customer reviews about their help desk.
- Much more expensive than other similar services.
- Do not offer any unlimited 4G LTE cellular data plans.
- The international calling rate is $.15 per minute excluding the airtime.
- The mobile hotspot feature is expensive
- No data-free music streaming feature
- Users report poor customer service
Cricket wireless is a well known MVNO that has been serving as a no-contract service provider for quite a time. Popular for its great coverage, Cricket Wireless actually uses AT&T’s network of servers which is undoubtedly the largest of all the network carriers of the United States. So, naturally, you will be fully supported by the network coverage no matter wherever you go. You will still be able to use Cricket wireless services. Further, Cricket Wireless also has some other widespread national 4G LTE data coverage plans that use network towers of other Carriers as well.
- Uses AT&T’s national coverage system of servers but in some places, Sprint’s network is also used.
- You get to bring your own phone device.
- A large number of mobile devices are compatible with using their services.
- Great group saving plans especially for family members.
- Unlimited number of texts that you can send up to approximately 38 different countries all around the world.
- No activation fee is charged if you order the service plan online.
- Data plan that should be Unlimited 4G LTE has way higher costs are what customers have to pay.
- If you want to use your mobile phone’s hotspot feature, you need to pay $10 per month.
- You cannot stream music without spending a dime over your internet plan.
- Many users have complained about their poor customer serviced