The Amped wireless router is one of the best ones in the market as they are designed to offer top-notch internet speed and reliable internet coverage. For this reason, the router is integrated with the transmitters that help improve internet connectivity. In addition, there is a web-based console that allows the users to access the router’s dashboard and control the internet settings. However, if you are using the Amped wireless router for the first time and don’t know how to log into the web page, we are sharing the guide with you!
How To Log Into Amped Wireless Router?
Logging Into The Amped Wireless Router
When it comes down to the Amped wireless router, it’s designed with a special web-based console that helps users access the advanced as well as basic internet settings, so they can make desired changes to the internet. To access the web-based dashboard, you need the login credentials. For instance, you can use “admin” in the username as well as the password field on the login page.
However, to access the Amped wireless router’s login page, you need to use the IP address 192.168.80.240. Now that you know the login details, let’s see which steps you’ve to follow to log in;
- First of all, you have to connect the Amped wireless router’s cable to the computer or laptop or you can also connect the device to a wireless network. However, the experts recommend using the wired connection because it prevents interference and eliminates the chances of you logging off abruptly
- Once the computer or laptop is connected to the router, you need to open the web browser and enter the IP address that we have mentioned before in the address bar
- When you press the enter button, the login page will load on the screen and you can use the default login credentials to access the dashboard or admin panel
Once you are logged in, you can make desired changes to the internet connection and you will also be able to upgrade the firmware to make sure the internet errors are resolved.
Logging into the Amped wireless router is quite convenient as all you need is a computer or laptop and your router. However, many people have issues accessing the login page of the router, and to help you bypass these errors, we are sharing a few troubleshooting steps that can be followed;
- First of all, make sure that the device you are using to access the web-based console is connected to the Amped router and the internet connection. This is because if the device isn’t connected to the respective internet the IP address won’t work
- Secondly, you have to ensure that you are typing in the correct IP address in the search bar of the internet browser. We have already mentioned the IP address that you need to use but you can also check the IP address from the back of the router
- Lastly, you could try changing the internet browser you are using to open the web-based console. The most recommended choice is Google Chrome
So, are you ready to make changes to the router settings?