Having your Mint Mobile account numbers handy is a helpful way to transfer your Mint Mobile phone number to another network carrier. However, it may not be as simple as it sounds to obtain the account number in the first place. Having said that, Mint Mobile makes it challenging for customers to leave their network when they want to switch to another carrier using their account number and PIN.
As a result, in addition to the conventional method of obtaining your Mint Mobile account number, we will discuss some additional side procedures for getting your Mint Mobile account number.
How to Find Mint Mobile Account Number?
If you want to switch from Mint Mobile to another carrier, you will need the Mint Mobile account number and the PIN. This information is not available in your online mint account, nor can you find your account number using the Mint Mobile settings. Therefore, we will first go over the standard procedure for obtaining your account number from Mint Mobile. Typically you can do this by calling their Mint Mobile support numbers from your phone and requesting an account number. The procedure is as follows.
- From your Mint Mobile phone, dial 611 to reach out to the customer support of Mint Mobile.
- You can also dial the direct customer support number which is 800-683-7392.
- You will be directed toward customer service.
- Press the numbers on your keypad until you reach your requirement.
- You will get your account number and PIN.
Usually, this is a long procedure where you are redirected and put on hold for a couple of minutes. To solve this issue there is an excellent workaround to get your Mint Mobile account number. For this, you will need a phone without the Mint Mobile or the Ultra mobile phone number.
- Dial 1(888)777-0446 from your other phone and connect to the helpline.
- Once you are connected, press the 1 button to continue in English.
- Now the support person will ask you several options to choose from.
- Press the 1 button from your keypad to select “Existing Customer”.
- Now you will be asked to enter your phone number. Make sure you enter your Mint Mobile phone number.
- Wait for 3-4 seconds until you are thrown with other options.
- Press the 5 buttons on the keypad to get your account number.
- You can now give them a reason to leave their current network by pressing the buttons with the corresponding options that best suit you.
Now you will be sent your account number via text message on your Mint Mobile and your PIN is the last four digits of your Mint Mobile number.