Dish Network is a famous American satellite television company. Dish network is based in Englewood colorado. This company was founded in 1996 and since then they have been providing a quality service to their customers. The company offers the best value offers along with a price guarantee. They also have top-rated customer service.
Along with this satellite dish television company people also purchase Slingbox which is great for so many advanced options. Slingbox can allow you to stream the interface provided by your TV service provider. By using a Slingbox you can avail of Slingplayer and can stream your interface to your phone, tablet, computer, and different other TVs in separate rooms. This device also lets you record for yourself live TV shows, sports, and movies. It is a great device as it requires no extra monthly payment or no cable subscription after the purchase.
While Dish Anywhere is an application offered by Dish network so that you can stream your favorite sports TV and movie channels on your phone or Tablet. You can also enjoy all live or recorded videos that are streamed on Dish anywhere. Using this application can be the easiest way to access all of your favorite movies and TV shows. Since it is an online streaming application they can provide you with a bunch of movies that you love with no extra charges.
How To Fix Dish Anywhere SlingPlayer Not Working?
But when your Slingplayer decides to not work then it can be upsetting for a regular user. You must have experienced that there are sometimes when you are using SlingPlayer on Chrome and when you try to watch live TV streaming with the Slingplayer, the application will open but it fails to initialize every time. Well there can be various reasons for this to happen but the best troubleshooting ways are;
- When your Slingplayer stops at an initializing step then you will, first of all, right-click so that you can open DevTools.
- There is an option given in the DevTools window that is Audits Tab. Click on this option.
- Now the next thing that you are supposed to do is to choose Reload Page And Audit On Load option, which lies at the bottom.
- There is an option below that is Run. Click on this option.
- This works great for Chrome.
- You must first make sure that the Slingplayer is not running in the background. If it is then close the application from the bottom tray.
- Now make sure that you clear all the cookies and cache from the dish site.
- Now go back to your Dish Anywhere app and now it is supposed to work properly.
- You must also check that you are watching through your Dish Anywhere application from a PC that is on the same LAN as your dish receiver. If you are not watching in the same LAN as a dish receiver then you must set up your same LAN to enable this facility.
Hopefully, this blog was helpful enough to resolve your Slingplayer problem.