Amazon Fire TV is a reliable media player that allows users to stream music, video, and games to their TV. Users can use it by plugging it into the HDMI port of their television. This way they can turn their TV into a smart TV. While Amazon Fire TV is easy to use and is very reliable, sometimes the users can face issues due to various reasons.
One of the issues that have been reported by a few users is seeing no light on Amazon Fire TV. This indicates no power to the device. If you are facing this issue, you can take the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.
Amazon Fire TV No Light
1) The first thing that you need to do is to check the batteries and the power supply to Fire TV or Firestick. It is often the case that the users are thinking that there may be some complicated issue with the device, but it is often as simple as week batteries or an issue with the power supply. So changing the batteries or the power supply of the device can fix the issue.
2) The next thing that you can do to fix the issue is to try different HDMI ports on the TV. It may be the case that the HMDI port on the TV that you have connected to the Fire TV may be damaged or unresponsive. So check all the HDMI ports on the TV. Also, cycle through all the HDMI inputs to ensure that it is set correctly.
3) Sometimes the users are using the connection equipment other than the one that originally came with the device. If you are using such equipment then there is a possibility that it may not be supported by the device and therefore you may not be seeing a light on the device. So make sure that you are using the same connection equipment that came with the device.
4) Another possible solution for the problem can be replacing your HDMI cable. Sometimes the HDMI cable is damaged or broken from the inside and as a result, the users are not able to enjoy the programming through Amazon Fire TV. So replace your HDMI cable and check if that resolves the problem.
5) If you have tried all the steps mentioned above and you are still not seeing a light on the device or you are seeing a blank screen on the TV, you can contact Amazon Fire TV customer support. Let them know the issue. They will most probably guide you as to how you can resolve this issue. However, if you are unable to resolve the issue over the phone, they may send a technician to resolve the issue. In some rare cases, the Fire TV device may be damaged or broken from the inside. If you suspect that to be the case, then you will need to take the device to the Amazon store and get it replaced. Or you can contact customer support and ask them about the procedure of getting your device replaced.