Wave Broadband is a reliable choice for people who want a broadband internet connection. In addition, they offer phone services and TV cable connections to make sure you have a full-range experience. The company allows the users to access and manage the account, pay the bill online, and control the network connections. For this purpose, the users can use their account password to access the web-based console and make desired changes. However, if you have forgotten the password and need to access the web console, we are sharing how you can reset the account.
Forgot Password For Wave Broadband (4 Steps To Recovery)
Resetting The Password When You Forget The Password
If you have forgotten the password and need to sign into the account, let’s check the step-by-step instructions that you’ve to follow to reset the password;
- First of all, you have to open the https://www.wave-utilities.co.uk/user/password page and add your email address. You have to check the “I am not a robot” command prompt and press the submit button once you’ve checked the box
- As a result, you will receive a temporary login link on the provided email address (this will be a twenty-four login link)
- Once you get the login link, you will be able to sign into the account and you will be able to set up a new password
- You can set up the new password and you will get the confirmation message as well
Keep in mind that you should not try to guess the password because if you make more than five login attempts with an incorrect password, the account will be blocked. The only way to retrieve the account is to call the Wave Broadband customer support team and verify your account. On the contrary, if you haven’t received the password reset email, we are sharing some points;
- You should check the junk or spam folder in the email box because the email might be in there, especially if you are receiving email from Wave Broadband for the first time
- Make sure you signed up with the email and password. That’s because if you signed in through Google, you’ve to press the “sign in with Google” button on Wave Broadband’s login page
- Always enter the primary email address, particularly if you have added multiple email addresses to the Wave account
- If you have checked everything but the password reset email is not there, it’s likely that the email address wasn’t verified. For this purpose, you should contact the customer support team and ask them to send the verification link. When you receive the verification link on the email, just press the link and add the required information to complete the email address’s verification process
The Bottom Line
The bottom line is that resetting the password is an extremely convenient and fast process as long as you have the email address. However, while setting up the new password, make sure you use the combination of symbols, alphabets, and numbers. In addition, you must use lowercase as well as uppercase alphabets to create a strong password.