HughesNet is a popular satellite internet connection among people who don’t have access to other internet connections. However, many people struggle with throttled internet speed as well, which makes it challenging for them to send or receive emails and indulge in browsing. Still, with HughesNet, you can depend on the “restore tokens” for restoring the internet speed. So, if this sounds interesting, we are sharing what these tokens are and how you can gain access to them!
How To Get Free HughesNet Restore Tokens?
Understanding The Restore Tokens
HughesNet has designed the status meter that allows the users to pace how they use the data allowance in a cycle. However, if you surpass the internet allowance for a cycle, the internet speed will be throttled. The throttled internet speed is around 150Kbps, but it’s possible for the users to restore the regular internet speed with the help of “restore tokens.”
The restore tokens are perfect for restoring the full internet speed and can be purchased from HughesNet. For instance, you can purchase 3GB data for $9, 10GB internet for $30, 5GB internet for $15, and 25GB data for around $75. Having said that, if you want to get the restore tokens for free, it is not possible, and you will have to purchase them.
So, if you are ready to purchase the restore tokens and gain access to the high-speed internet connection, we are sharing the instructions that you have to follow, such as;
- First of all, you need to open the customer homepage of HughesNet and tap on the “customer care” option from the upper right corner of the page
- From the menu, tap on the “restore tokens” (it might be under the self-help menu). When you click on the restore tokens button, you will have to add the SAN (site account number) as well as the ZIP code. Once you add the details, tap on the continue button
- Now, you have to check the box that’s labeled as “complimentary tokens” to make sure you will be able to use the free token that’s offered monthly to every HughesNet
- The next step is to check the box that’s labeled as “use prepaid token,” as it’s important if you want to use the tokens that you have already bought (checking this option will also help you understand how many tokens are left behind)
- Then, check the box that’s labeled as “purchase token” if you need to purchase more tokens. As a result, a new drop box will appear, so you can select how many tokens you want to buy
- Once the details are added, just tap on the submit button, and the internet speed will be restored
These are the steps that you can follow to purchase the restore tokens. However, the users of the Gen3 plan can get free tokens (yes, the ones mentioned in the steps are also for Gen3 users). As far as the token data is concerned, it doesn’t expire, which means you can use them as long as you don’t use them.