When it comes down to the VPN platforms, Surfshark is one of the most reliable and affordable VPNs you can find out there. Surfshark is designed with a 30-day money-back guarantee but there are times when users subscribe to the VPN service but aren’t satisfied with the service. For this reason, they often ask if they can cancel the subscription. So, with this article, we are sharing more information about the cancellation of the subscription!
How To Cancel Surfshark Subscription Guide
There are various advanced features associated with Surfshark VPN but the users still have issues with the security features. For this reason, they ask for the possibility of subscription cancellation. It is possible to cancel the Surfshark subscription but the refund is only possible if you request the cancellation within thirty days of purchasing the subscription. So, in the section below, we are sharing some ways to cancel the subscription, such as;
- First of all, you can open the official website of Surfshark and sign in to the account to cancel the subscription
- The second option is to call customer support or chat with them through the live chat features to cancel the subscription and recurring payments. While on chat, they might ask you for the account details, such as username and other security questions to confirm the cancellation
- The third option that you can try is to request the subscription cancellation through email. The support email is [email protected] and add all the information regarding the account and request for the cancellation
Keep in mind that you have to request the Surfshark account cancellation within thirty days of purchasing the subscription. For this reason, we suggest that you ask for a refund while submitting the cancellation request. When you first request the cancellation, they will you some security questions to confirm your identity and they will also ask the reason why you are cancelling the subscription. Once you provide all the information, customer support will provide an estimate of how many days it will take to cancel and delete the account and get the refund back into the bank account.
On the other hand, if you don’t need a refund and want to keep using the Surfshark VPN, it is suggested that you cancel the recurring payment, particularly if you have subscribed to a long-term plan. In fact, since you can purchase the subscription through the Google Play Store, you can also cancel the subscription from there by following the below-mentioned instructions;
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device
- Sign in to the Google account and open the “my subscriptions” option
- Scroll down to the Surfshark subscription
- Tap on the manage option and choose the “cancel subscription” button and you will be able to cancel the subscription
There are people who think that uninstalling the Surfshark VPN app from the device will cancel the subscription but it will not end the subscription and the company will keep cutting money from your account. So, just email customer support or call them to complete the cancellation process.