Asus is a promising name in the industry as they have high-end routers and modems available to meet your networking needs. Similarly, Asus ZenWiFi AX Mini is one of the best choices as it’s integrated with Wi-Fi 6 technology as well as two nodes that promise a reliable and fast internet connection. However, if the LED indicator is blinking in blue color, there are a few solutions that can help!
ASUS ZenWifi AX Mini Blinking Blue Fix:
- Firmware Upgrade
The first and the most convenient way of turning the blue light into white light is to download the firmware upgrade and install it on your router. For this purpose, you can follow the below-mentioned instructions;
- First of all, you have to open the Asus official website on the computer and use the search bar to search for the firmware upgrade file for ZenWiFi AX Mini
- When the results show, click on the support button, tap on the “drive & utility” button, and tap on BIOS & firmware
- The next step is to tap on the download button, and it will start downloading the zip file on the computer. You need to save the zip file on the computer
- Now, use the internet browser to sign in to the Asus router – you can use your login credentials to access the web-based interface
- When you are logged in, open the Administration tab from the left menu, scroll down to firmware upgrade, and click on the manual update button. In this section, you’ve to press the upload button to upload the zip file you saved on the computer
- As a result, the firmware upgrade process will automatically start, and once it’s done, the router will reboot automatically. Once the router turns on, it will have the upgraded firmware and white light rather than a blinking blue light
- Power Cycle The Network
The second solution to get rid of blinking blue light is to power cycle the network. For this purpose, you’ve to switch off the modem and then disconnect the router. After a few minutes, connect your modem to the power source and wait for two minutes to let it complete the booting process and then connect the router – the router will also need two to three minutes to boot up. Once the modem and router turn on, connect your devices to the internet, and it will work fine.
When it comes down to Asus ZenWiFi AX Mini, it’s needless to say that there are various ports on the unit. So, when the light starts blinking blue, there are chances that the connections are loose. For this purpose, we recommend that you check all the ports on the router and secure the cables tightly. In particular, you need to take out the cables and reconnect them to make sure the connections are tight and secure.
The bottom line is that these steps will help fix the data transmission issues (these issues cause the blinking blue light). However, if it’s still there, you might have to factory reset the router!