Using unlimited VPNs can be a good tool in Malaysia since the Malaysian Government does not allow access to every content that is available in the world of the internet. Certain websites are censored by the authorities of Malaysia. In addition to this, the user’s browsing activities are also monitored by the authorities. The people residing in Malaysia or visiting it can easily bypass these blockages by using VPNs. The encryption used by these Unlimited VPNs will not only help you to access the blocked content but also ensure your privacy.
Here are 5 Unlimited VPNs that you can use in Malaysia.
5 Best Malaysia Unlimited VPN Review:
The servers of ExpressVPN have situated 94 countries. Some of its servers are also present in Malaysia. ExpressVPNs are compatible with Android, Windows, Linux, and iOS. There is no limit or restriction to bandwith meaning it is unlimited in terms of data usage. The data speed is much faster than most of unlimited VPNs present on the list.
Also, it has a high standard of safety when it comes to secrecy and privacy of user’s data browsing. Users can simply install the application on their desired devices and it’s ready to use. Customers can easily resolve their issues by asking on live chat or via email.
ExpressVPN currently offers three plans. The first costs $12.95 per month. The six-month package costs $9.9 per month. Special deal is most popular among customers and costs just $6.67 monthly.
It has following great features
- It offers multi-languages in the application. There more than 12 languages available in which the app can be used.
- You can connect your desired device to any of the 160 locations.
- Your browsing becomes invisible when you are using ExpressVPN that helps you to attain privacy.
- AES 256-bit encryption takes security to the next level.
- You have the option which applications on your device will be accessing ExpressVPN.
Telecom & Co. initially released NordVPN in February 2012. Linux, Android, Windows, iOS, and more have compatibility with NordVPN. There are 5200 NordVPN servers in 60 nations. Malaysia also has its name on the list of these nations. Fast, Secure, and private internet connections are promised by NordVPN. Users can connect up to 6 devices at the same time while using the same log-in ID.
Four plans are being currently offered by NordVPN. The first package costs $11.95 per month. The second one costs $6.99 monthly and $83.33 per year. The third deal $4.99 monthly and $119.76 in sum. The 3-year plan is the most popular among customers. It costs $3.49 per month and in sum, it costs $125.64 for 3 years.
Here are some advantages of using NordVPN
- NordVPN has six servers located in Malaysia.
- In the selection of servers, the support team is ready to help. The live chat support is available throughout the day.
- When you are online, the other users are unable to track your presence.
- Ads, Malware, and other suspicious content are blocked by NordVPN. To activate the guard against malware, you can turn on CyberSec.
- The security is enhanced by encryption.
In 2004, CyberGhost SA published CyberGhost VPN. Almost 59 countries around the world including Malaysia have the CyberGhost VPN servers. CyberGhost VPN shows compatibility with Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, and more. This unlimited VPN is much easier to use than other VPNs. This VPN can be your answer if you have no experience in using VPNs.
The 1-month deal charges customers $12.99 monthly. The 1-year deal costs $71.788 yearly and $5.99 monthly. The 2-year plan can cost the customer $88.56 in sum. This costs about $3.69 per month. The best value deal is a 3-year plan in which customers can get completely free for two months. The customers are also guaranteed 45-day money back. This costs $2.75 monthly and $99 in total.
This unlimited VPN is also easy to understand since it is user friendly. StrongVPN has its compatibility with Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, and more. It can unblock many popular banned websites in Malaysia and it can even bypass China’s Great Firewall. It may not be the best on the list but considering the price, StrongVPN can really be a good option. Two deals are offered by StrongVPN. The payments can be made by customers through credit cards, PayPal account or even Alipay
1-month plan charges the customers $10 monthly. It also includes free 250 GB SugarSync Cloud Storage. 12-month plan costs the customers $69.99 per year and also includes 250 GB SugarSync Cloud Storage. Both offer a 30 -day money-back guarantee.
- It has a simplified and easy to understand interface.
- No logs are maintained by StrongVPN meaning they never store or sell your data.
- SugarSync Cloud Storage is included in plans for free.
- 256-bit AES encryption is used by StrongVPN to assure security.
PureVPN is a Hong Kong-based virtual private network service that has 2000 servers in more than 140 countries. It has 30 servers located in Malaysia. PureVPN is compatible on Android, Windows, Linux, iOS, Mac, and more. PureVPN has three plans to offer to its customers. The payments can be made by customers through credit cards as well as PayPal account.
The 1-month plan offers no discount and charges $10.95 monthly. There is a 31-day money-back guarantee attached to its deal. The 6-month plan costs the customers $8.33 per month. You can 7-day trial and 40% discount onwards if you pay $0.99 and then, you will be automatically subscribed to a 1-year plan. This 1-year costs $77.88 in total.
It has the following features
- You can use 10 devices simultaneously with the same log-in ID.
- 24/7 customer care is available for the users.
- 256-bit AES encryption helps to attain maximum security
Choosing The Best Malaysia Unlimited VPN
The use of an unlimited VPN can be a great solution to enhance security and bypass censorships if you are in Malaysia. Not only will it give access to blocked content but it will also make your browsing invisible. However, the question regarding the best unlimited VPN has no straight answer. The best depends on the customer’s needs and requirements.